These Terms in Use govern your use of the strictdad.com website and the services provided through the Website (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Services.
Changes to Terms:
Strictdad.com reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms.
Use of Services:
The Services are intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
The Services may allow you to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to text, photographs, and videos (“User Content”). You retain all rights in and to your User Content, and you are solely responsible for your User Content.
By making any User Content available through the Services, you grant to Strictdad.com a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit your User Content in connection with the operation of the Services or the promotion, advertising, or marketing thereof, in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
You agree not to engage in any of the following conduct:
- Using the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Strictdad.com employee, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
- Engaging in any activity that may be harmful to the Services or Strictdad.com, its affiliates, service providers, licensor, agents, employees, or contractors, including, without limitation, introducing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, or other malicious code into the Services or the computers of other users
The Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Strictdad.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Services or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Services. You expressly agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk. Strictdad.com does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Strictdad.com will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.